Stop potential events before happen. With our latest 8-channel Fusion Series NVR and 4K Smart Active Deterrence cameras, this security system will provide you with high quality 4K recordings and the smartest features to protect your property. The NVR includes a large 2TB hard drive for private local recording with no monthly fees and is easily connected to our Lorex Home App for easy remote viewing and smart motion notifications. Also, as part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, you can add up to 2 Lorex Wi-Fi products to open channels.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially “fuse” together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera’s powerful 8MP image sensor, you’ll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Take an active stance against uninvited guests
This camera comes with plenty of features that will help ward off uninvited guests. First, there are motion-activated warning lights that can be set to a schedule or customized to only turn on when a person or vehicle is detected. Second, you can use 1 of 3 selectable sirens that you can control from your Lorex Home app. When the camera sensors detect motion, the system will send a notification directly to your phone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a loud warning alert.
Listen-in Audio and Two-Way Talk
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for crystal-clear audio functionality. Listen-in audio recording will add a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring, as it can provide additional details (like a voice) should an incident occur. This camera also has enhanced two-way talk with Quick Response Messages that lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice using the Lorex Home app.*
Protect the things that matter with Safeguard
Lorex’s Safeguard™ technology is perfect if you have very specific objects or areas that you need to to monitor. The feature allows you to set-up to three “Missing” areas and one “Left Behind” area. The Missing feature allows you to select important objects of value that you would want to be notified if they are removed from the area. Conversely, the Left Behind feature allows you to select an area to be notified if something is added.
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it’s infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 150ft (46m) away and up to 98ft (30m) in complete darkness.
Built for the outdoors
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. With an IP67 rating, it can tolerate extreme temperatures – both hot and cold. It also has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds.
PoE plug-and-play installation
This 4K security camera system will be up and running in no time thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology. All that is required to connect each of your security cameras to your NVR is a single Cat5e ethernet cable run.
H.265 / HEVC encoding
This security camera is equipped with High-Efficiency Video Encoding (HEVC) or H.265 video compression. This encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes. In fact, it can compress file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality. HEVC encoding will also save you plenty of bandwidth while watching live or recorded video remotely.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
• 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
• See more with a wide-angle 108° field of view
• Superior nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision2
• Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
• Warning light can be programmed to illuminate when a person or vehicle is detected
• Using 1 of 3 selectable, remote activated sirens to deter unwanted guests
• Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with Two-way talk4
• Enhanced Two-way Talk with Quick Response Messages lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice
• Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren
• Smart motion detection plus offers the option of either Face detection or Person and Vehicle Detection5
• By activating Face Detection with Mask Detection Technology, get notifications when a person is not wearing mask. When automatic voice prompts enabled, the system will ask visitors to “Please wear a face mask” when masks are not detected
• Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or face is detected on your property from your Lorex Home™ app5
• Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value
• Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels.1
• Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity.2
• View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
• Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports.
• Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, floodlights, and more.3
• Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi devices on your recorder.
• Wi-Fi cameras can now record continuously, taking advantage of the hard drive storage space.
• Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google.4
• Control your Active Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only).4
• Support for Smart Motion Detection – Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle. Be notified when a person is not wearing mask.5
• Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person, vehicle or face.6
• Max 8TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees.
• Security Grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring.
• Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value. Auto-voice messages can be activated when an event takes place.