Large areas usually require several security cameras to ensure proper coverage. This PTZ security camera from Lorex, however, can easily overcome many of these issues. PTZ stands for Pan-Tilt-Zoom and means that this security camera can move its lens left and right (pan), up and down (tilt), and zoom in incredibly close thanks to a 25× optical zoom lens. This camera also features full 1080p HD resolution recording, along with a fully weatherproof exterior that can withstand freezing temperatures up to -40°F / -40°C.
Versatile PTZ lens
PTZ security cameras have the ability to move their lenses in virtually any direction, as well as being able to zoom in on objects in the distance. This PTZ camera features full 360° panning rotation, a -15° ~ 90° tilt ability, and an incredible 25× optical zoom lens.
PTZ cameras with 1080p HD recording resolution
An advanced 2.1MP image sensor is at the core of this PTZ security camera. This sensor is capable of recording full 1080p HD resolution video to ensure premium quality live-viewing and recording.
See in color – even at night
This PTZ includes high powered infrared LEDs that can see up to 300ft at night with the help of ambient lighting. If there is plenty of ambient light, this camera will automatically utilize our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology. This important feature will add an additional level of visual information that can help identify people or objects and increase contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Built for freezing climates
This PTZ security camera has been rigorously tested for freezing conditions. Not only did these tests show that it can withstand freezing temperatures as low as -40°F / -40°C, they also showed that it can sometimes even continue recording in much lower temperatures as well.
Easy security camera installation
This PTZ security camera can be easily added to your compatible analog (MPX) security system. It belongs to our line of MPX security cameras that use siamese BNC coaxial cables. This cable is actually two cables in one (video and power), which means that you can plug the camera into an outlet near to the DVR, rather than having to find one close to the camera itself. PTZ camera movements are also accomplished through the BNC cable, so no extra cables are required.
High definition 1080p resolution 2.1MP image sensor
• Powerful 25× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom to focus in on even the finest details
• Full 360° continuous pan rotation for complete area coverage. Fast 240° per second panning speed
• Program preset viewing points, patterns, scan cycles and tours when connected to an DVR
• Remote control of the PTZ camera using a smartphone or tablet when connected to an DVR
• IR night vision range up to 300ft (91m) in ambient lighting1
• High definition video with outstanding detail, day or night
• Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
• Wall mount bracket & 60ft extension cable included for installation flexibility